I think I have Peyronie’s disease….
If you’ve clicked here you’ll probably be feeling very worried and wondering what to do next. Try not to worry, lots of men are diagnosed with Peyronie’s disease at all ages and with the right treatment you can lead a normal life.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
• Check out the symptoms page and see if you have some or all of the symptoms.
• Make a doctor’s appointment, see what to expect here. If your GP thinks you have Peyronie’s disease he/she should refer you to a urologist.
• Read up on treatment .
• Find support and help from fellow sufferers on this online forum.
• Read some Frequently Asked Questions.
• Contact us if you have any questions.